All facilities have the following certifications:
- FSC Chain of Custody (PDF)
- FSC certification ensures that products come from well managed forests that provide environmental, social and economic benefits. The standard is used widely across North America, and has strong acceptance in the global marketplace so it can deliver a steady supply of wood and paper products from legal and responsible sources.
- SFI Chain of Custody (PDF)
- SFI Label (PDF)
- SFI Inc. is an independent, nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting sustainable forest management. It works with conservation groups, local communities, resource professionals, landowners, and countless other organizations and individuals who share its passion for responsible forest management.
- PEFC Chain of Custody (PDF)
- PEFC works throughout the entire forest supply chain to promote good practice in the forest and to ensure that timber and non-timber forest products are produced with respect for the highest ecological, social and ethical standards.